We are looking for new talent!
24 08 2017
Enthusiastic Architectural Assistants (Part I / Part II)
We are looking for highly talented and ambitious Architectural Assistants (Part I / Part II) to join our energetic team at our studio in Clerkenwell. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a rapidly expanding practice and help define its future successes.
You will join different teams working on a wide range of projects through RIBA stages 1-5. The successful candidate is ambitious and enthusiastic, has an eye for detail and is able to confidently and effectively communicate and share ideas.
Your role will include the following:
- contribute to developing concept designs for new projects and submissions
- assist architects with day-to-day running of projects
- working directly with clients and consultants
- develop designs from initial stages to presentation
- undertake research related to ongoing projects
If you are…
- a good and confident communicator
- a good team player as well as capable of working independently
- having excellent organisational and time management skills
… we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please email careers@pilbrowandpartners along with a covering letter, CV and portfolio (max 8mb). Please state the position you are applying for (Part I / Part II) in the email subject so we can effectively process your application.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.