We are looking for a technically-minded, real-time artist to join our London studio.
22 11 2022
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
- Development of interactive 3D experiences to help showcase design proposals.
- Production of animated sequences from real-time scenes to illustrate a compelling narrative through visual storytelling.
- Optimisation of content to provide experiences through various media including VR and AR.
- Identification of pipeline inefficiencies and script tools to optimise workflows.
- Good working knowledge and experience of efficient modelling techniques, texturing, PBR materials, shaders, look development and compositing.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5 and Blueprints.
- Excellent skills in asset creation and optimisation through 3ds Max, Houdini or Blender.
- Ability to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
- Flexibility and a committed attitude to work.
- Punctual and ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English and possess all requirements to work in the UK.
- Experience of C++.
- Familiarity with Python scripting and tool creation.
- Experience using Git or other source control solutions.
- Experience creating Houdini Digital Assets.
- Ability to author parametric materials through Substance Designer.
- Knowledge of Nuke or Adobe video editing packages.
To apply, please submit a covering letter, CV and portfolio / demo reel (max 10 MB), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position you are applying for in the covering letter so that we can process your application without delay.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pilbrow & Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest but please note that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.