We are hiring!
05 08 2022
We are seeking a technically minded, self-motivated, experienced architect to join our London studio as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone with significant experience of working on high-end, UK commercial and / or residential projects.
Experience of working on projects at Stage 4 and 5 and an advanced knowledge of the technical aspects of construction are also required.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
· Excellent Revit skills with a minimum of five years’ experience.
· Microstation experience is welcome but not essential.
· At least five years’ technical / construction design experience.
· Good working knowledge and experience of NHBC standards and current building regulations in England, and methods of construction, including building over 18m height.
· Ability to produce Stage 4 working drawing packages for delivery.
· Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
· Flexible and committed attitude to work.
· Punctual and able to work on own or as part of a team.
· Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English.
· Possess all requirements to work in the UK.
To apply, please submit a covering letter, CV and portfolio, (max 10mb), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position you are applying for in the covering letter so that we can effectively process your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest but please note that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pilbrow & Partners is an equal opportunities employer.